Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Mirror Shot: color pop

Since I didn't really post any outfits from the past week, I made sure to get my Thursday outfit in a picture. At this point, I was tired from daytime and evening activities, so I just threw on an easy jersey dress, a long cardigan and I was good to go.

What really made this work is the brightness and cheeriness of the color palette. It definitely brightened my mood!

Outfit Details:
Dress: Anthropologie Gathered Hemlock Dress
Cardigan: Anthropologie delicate Drafts
Shoes: Tory Burch

I also got a pic with the conference mascot, the sp monkey! He tweeted his location twice a day and I finally found him the last day! I got a cute pic and a water bottle for my troubles :).

No comments:

Post a Comment