Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: The Immediacy of Tartan

The Immediacy of Tartan
Outfit Details
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Anthropologie Wind and Whirl Cardigan
Bottom: J Crew City mini in Dublin tartan
Shoes: Anthropologie primped and pebbled boots
Socks: Happy Socks

The Immediacy of TartanThe Immediacy of TartanThe Immediacy of TartanThe Immediacy of Tartan

Sometimes I can't wait to wear something after I buy it.  This amazing Tartan skirt is one of those things.  I picked it up during the J Crew 40% final sale time in January and it reminds me of Catholic grade school times. And with all the colors in the plaid, it's incredibly versatile -- and made of wool to keep you warm to boot!  I had to take a picture of it before the day end, but the sun had gone down, so sad phone pictures in the fitting room it had to be.  Sorry about that! 

Do you have a recent purchase that you love?  Share in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. If you have the j. crew tartan skirt and are looking to sell, please let me know

    ReplyDelete