- I'm 27 years old
- I currently live with my boyfriend and one of my best friends in the Bay Area
- I work a typical 9-5 job (plus OT once in a while)
- Sports I love: Soccer, Snowboarding, Ultimate Frisbee
- Hobbies: Reading, Shopping, Travelling, Eating
- Languages Spoken: English, plus enough Japanese and Spanish to get by
- Locations Traveled: Canada, Japan, Australia, Italy, Guam, Philippines, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Bahamas
- Figure out which colors/cuts fit my body type: I’ve figured out a few of these and have gotten comfortable. Perhaps TOO comfortable. Don’t look at me like that! I embrace change dammit!
- Develop an archive of outfits: There have been numerous occasions where I thought – that outfit is awesome! And then…never wear it again. This will be a way to capture what I’ve worn and how it looked on me.
- Prove to myself that I don’t need to constantly shop to have a solid, mix & match closet of clothes: This may be a delusion on my part. But, I figure that the blog will keep me honest, and also will help me shop my own closet.
- Develop a system for adding pieces to my closet: A blog archive will help me find the gaps in my wardrobe – and the unnecessary. (I’m talking to YOU, frilly pink prom dress!)
- Re-develop my writing skills: OMG, have they gone to heck in a handbasket. I used to pride myself on my writing ability. But, similar to when I took 2 years taking math and computer science courses, they are currently sorely lacking. (What, you mean I can’t use grep to parse your dialogue so I only have to selectively listen?)- Capture memories! And finally, since I will be capturing bits of my life everyday, this will be
a diary of my life as long as this blog is in existence.
I'm so excited to get started in this community! Stay tuned for further updates!