Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: YOLO OMG BBQ

Today I got an e-mail that said "YOLO OMG WTF Sale", which was a great way to kick off the slew of e-mails that I know I'm going to get with Black Friday and Cyber Monday within arms reach.  Do you ever think we'll get to the point where all we do is talk to each other in acronyms?  Or text-talk?  Is text-talk even the right term for it?  Something like: OMG I <3 U 4EVA. W8 4 U @ BBQ.  YOLO.  Soon we're going to need a dictionary for all these things.  Oh wait, that already exists.

Really, at this point, who needs grammar?  (I'm just kidding, I love grammar.  In fact, I think I'm going to ask grammar to marry me. )

OOTD: YOLO OMG BBQ

Outfit Details
Top: Lia Molly Hummingbird
Leggings: Anthropologie Fleece Lined Leggings
Shoes: Anthropologie Loose Reign Boots
Sunglasses: Stunners
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

OOTD: YOLO OMG BBQOOTD: YOLO OMG BBQOOTD: YOLO OMG BBQ 

This is a super cozy outfit that I wore on a chilly weekend I had a bunch of extra work to do.  I love how it's both pulled together and comfy as all get out.  Lia Molly makes some fantastic knit wear with a lot of focus on the little details.  If you're looking for a sweater or cardigan with a little personality, definitely check them out.    

Fall is definitely my favorite season, so I'm glad the Bay Area is finally catching up with the rest of the country and giving me a chance to break out my sweaters!  How about you?  What do you love about fall?  Share in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment