Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Casual and Glam

This is an outfit that I wore to wine country that initially involved a much more "fancy" top.  But then I felt like it was too much for daytime non-partying, so I swapped in a super casual tee.  It's not new, but I the effect was too good in my mind.  Love love!

OOTD: Wine Tasting Time

Outfit Details
Blazer: H&M
Top: Thrifted American Eagle
Skirt: ASOS Hype Sequin Skirt
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini
Sunglasses: Stunners
Purse: ASOS Leather Croc Metal Bar Clutch
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

OOTD: Wine Tasting TimeOOTD: Wine Tasting TimeOOTD: Wine Tasting Time 

You guys, I have been having some major girl moments lately.  Recently every time I see or hear an advertisement for some heartfelt couple or family moment, I tear up.  Or something that involves teams. Seriously!  All those video chat commercials with a dad on a work trip talking to his kids.   Or the Windows 8 commercial focusing on the photo password feature where you see a bunch of family pictures.  Shoot, even the fricking Under Armour commercials where athletes train really hard and the tag line "Protect this House" closes it.  I mean, what gives?!  I'm not on my monthly cycle either!  Anyone else have this problem?  

Don't forget to enter the Stella and Dot giveaway for a pretty pretty set of earrings!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment