Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Loafing

This is one of those outfits I throw on after a long night that involves stretchy pants, fashion-y flats and dry shampoo'ed hair.  I like to think dry shampoo gives me sexy bedhead, but it's entirely possible that I look like a hot mess.  I'll just say that the look is very "in".  Having a personal style blog gives me the legitimacy to say that right?  ...Right.

OOTD: Crocodile Tears

Outfit Details
Top: Thrifted J Crew
Bottoms: Gap
Shoes: Old Navy
Scarf: J Crew Silk Driving Scarf

OOTD: Crocodile TearsOOTD: Crocodile TearsOOTD: Crocodile Tears 

I picked up these amazing loafers on sale at Old Navy.  They were green (my favorite), snakeskin (another highly desirable fake! pattern) and a price that just couldn't be beat.  So what if they were half a size too big?  They're flats anyway, so it's not like it's a walking hazard.   

 Is anyone else confused that June is half over?  Where has the time gone?  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment