Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Wine Country Weekend

As I shared a few weeks ago, my BF and I went up to Sonoma for an anniversary-celebrating wine country weekend.  Just wanted to share a few shots of my outfit and the Francis Ford Coppola Winery.  Even though it's ALLLLL the way in the northern part of the Sonoma wine area in a place called Geyserville, this was such a neat place.  The wine was good (not the most amazing, but certainly holds its own in the area) and the facility is just full of cool stuff to look at from movies, history AND it has a pool!  Definitely worth a visit if you're in the area.

Wine Country Weekend 

Outfit Details
Dress: Anthropologie Yonina Mini Dress
Cardigan: Thrifted Anthropologie Rushing Ruffles Cardigan
Shoes: J Crew Mona Leather Pumps
Sunglasses: Stunners

Wine Country Weekend Wine Country WeekendWine Country Weekend Wine Country WeekendWine Country WeekendWine Country WeekendWine Country Weekend 

It was our anniversary, so I dressed it up a bit :).  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the pool, but take my word for it, it was cool.  Hope you enjoyed the pics! 

Thanks for stopping by!  
Neon | Everybody, Everywear

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit. And that food made me hungry suddenly. :)

    ReplyDelete