Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Mixed Bag

This outfit makes me feel like I took all the fall colors, put them in a bag, shook the bag up and poured it on my clothes.   I think I should use that bag more often!

OOTD: Mixed Bag

Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie
Cardigan: J Crew Katelyn Ruffle Cardigan
Skirt: J Crew Cord Pencil Skirt
Shoes: Seychelles
Scarf: Macy's via gift

OOTD: Mixed BagOOTD: Mixed BagOOTD: Mixed Bag 

I know I've been absent lately, but I'm trying this new thing where I just post outfit pictures and type as little or as much as I feel like.  No shopping links, no adds, no extras.  Just pure, outfitty goodness.  That way, I don't feel quite as overwhelmed by the time spent per post as in the beginning of the year. 

I'll let you know how it turns out.  Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment