Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Patterns and Prints


Prints and Patterns
Outfit Details
Dress: Banana Republic Factory
Boots: Anthropologie Amity Boots
Sunglasses: Stunners
Scarf: J Crew Silk Driving Scarf
Tights: Spanx
Prints and PatternsPrints and PatternsPrints and PatternsPrints and PatternsPrints and Patterns 

This is my "business wear because I don't want to wear a suit" outfit.  I had a big presentation to give at work to the leadership team that morning and I was trying to be business-y, but not stuffy.  I think I achieved my goal! I picked up this amazing (petite sized!) dress from Banana Republic because it look super DVF-ey and I couldn't help myself.  I'm so glad that I did!  It's an amazing because it looks pulled together, but satisfies my constant need for patterns and prints.  AND I still get to wear a scarf with a small print on it that doesn't interfere with the dress's big one.  Win all around! 

What do you wear for business wear as alternatives for suits?  

No comments:

Post a Comment