Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Wedged


Wedged

Outfit Details
Top: StyleMint
Shirt: Target
Bottoms: 7 for All Mankind Cooper
Shoes: Dune via TopShop
Sunglasses: CottonOn WedgedWedgedWedgedWedgedWedged 

You know, I am in LOVE with my wedge sneakers.  They make me taller, they're comfy AND they have sparkles, snakeskin (faux, duh) and suede.  3 S's!  I mean, come on, how could that NOT be awesome? 

Admittedly, this outfit was supposed to be fairly easy and it did look that way.  But it seems that when you roll up boyfriend jeans and rely on them being tight on the leg to stay up, you just spend all your time fixing them.  So, probably never again, but I do think it photographs nicely.  

Have you ever had an outfit you liked but was just too much trouble to wear again? 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment