Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: You Spin Me Round

OOTD: You Spin Me Round

Outfit Details
Dress: StyleMint Broadway Dress
Cardigan: French Connection
Shoes: Anthropologie Primped and Pebbled Boots
Scarf: TopShop
Belt: Anthropologie Double Vision Belt
Sunglasses: Stunners
OOTD: You Spin Me RoundOOTD: You Spin Me RoundOOTD: You Spin Me RoundOOTD: You Spin Me RoundOOTD: You Spin Me RoundOOTD: You Spin Me Round

These pictures were taken the day before Valentine's Day outside of a gas station.  Yes, a gas station.  Because there's nothing like making your fiancee multi-task pumping gas in the car and taking outfit photos.  Takes grunge fashion to the next level.  Well, not really.  But a girl can pretend right?

I know I've waxed poetic (well not poetic really, but whatever) about how weird it is to take outfit pictures in public sometimes.  I have to resist the urge to pick up my camera and run flailing my camera and tripod behind me if someone even opens a door in line of sight of me self photo taking.  I don't know what it was about that day, but I had no problem spinning in circles near the gas pump as he took pictures of me.  Maybe it was because he was making me giggle the whole time and I didn't realize other people thought I was being weird.  Or maybe spinning makes me so dizzy I can't see the stares.  Who knows? But you know what? I'll go with it.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment