Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Laces and Pins

The Bay Area never gets bone chilling-ly cold or anything, but Fall tends to bring in just the right kind of weather for layering.  I decided to take full advantage and wear tights and boots.

Pins and Laces 
Outfit Details
Top: Hanes Boys Tee via Target
Cardigan: Express
Bottom: Modcloth Pretty in Punk Skirt
Shoe: Miz Mooz
Belt: United Colors of Benetton
Pins and Laces
Pins and Laces
Pins and Laces 

I'm also no longer a Modcloth virgin!  I took full advantage of the major sale they had last month and picked up a few things, including this skirt.  It's pretty rocker cute with an exposed zipper and a safety pin pattern.  I thought it would go well with my lace up boots and the rest was history.  

Work's gotten kinda busy, so I'm going to keep this one a bit short and try to catch up on some sleep.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment