Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Let the Layering Begin

In case you're wondering where I've been, I lost the PC to DSLR cord for my camera last week.  I turned my house upside down looking for it!  Of course, I found it after I stopped looking, under some magazines on my bedside table.  Sigh. 

Cooler weather tends to take a little longer to hit the Bay Area, so I really didn't start layering clothing until last week.  I've been enormously jelly of the other bloggers with their cute long sleeves and coats!  This outfit is relatively straightforward, except that I shook it up with some green textured tights.  So adventurous, I know.

OOTD: Let the Layering Begin 
Outfit Details
Top: Banana Republic
Dress: Anthropologie Fifth Form Shift
Boots: b.o.c. martina boot
Tights: Gap
OOTD: Let the Layering Begin
OOTD: Let the Layering Begin 
OOTD: Let the Layering Begin

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment