Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Crayon Colors

Dry shampoo is my hero.  It eliminates shine and creates volume.  Only problem?  When I'm applying it, I feel like I'm creating crack lines on my head.  Ah well, I suppose you could look at it like hair crack -- I'm pretty addicted!

OOTD: Crayon Colors 
Outfit Details
Cardigan: Anthropologie Fall Foliage Cardigan
Dress: LOFT
Shoes: Zigi Soho Mixer Boots
Necklace: Anthropologie

  OOTD: Crayon ColorsOOTD: Crayon Colors 

Apologies for the shot of my less than neat bathroom, but I was in a hurry and really wanted to post this outfit.  It reminds me of primary colors, which in turn, reminds me of crayons!  

Hope you're all having a great week!  Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment