Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Muted

Well, nothing like opposites back to back.  Yesterday's post was about really bright clothing, and today is a much more muted palette.  Sometimes it's fun to wear something kinda preppy with whatever hair and a red lip. 

OOTD: Muted 
Outfit Details
Top: StyleMint Prince (buy here)
Cardigan: Anthropologie Cattleya Cardigan (similar here)
Pants: AG Stevie Crops (buy ankle version here)
Scarf: Jason Wu for Target (similar here)
Shoes: Anthropologie Diamond Stitch Skimmers (similar here)

IMGP8799OOTD: Muted OOTD: Muted 

Anyone else think that it's funny I'm wearing cropped jeans as ankle pants?  I'm sure I've talked about this before, but I just can't get over it.

In other news, I heard that Swap-o-Rama, a massive clothing swap, is coming to the Bay Area!  There's one in San Francisco this weekend and another in San Mateo in May.  I'm going to try to go to both!  Who doesn't love free clothing?  If you're planning on going or are interested, hit me up with an e-mail -- would love to meet some of you! Check out the deets here: http://swaporamarama.org/events.htm. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment