Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: An Apple a Day

To tell you the truth, I can't even remember when I actually wore this outfit.  Sometime in the last month per chance?  :P  I'm still loving the apples on this blouse -- apparently I have a thing for clothing with fruit prints. I just bought a skirt from J Crew with peaches on it the other day!

OOTD: An Apple a Day 
Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Red Delicious Blouse
Skirt: Anthropologie Scalloped Clouds Skirt
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: Dry Goods
Belt: Vintage

OOTD: An Apple a DayOOTD: An Apple a DayOOTD: An Apple a Day 

Do you ever wonder why the saying is "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"?  Wouldn't it be the dentist?  I mean with all the benefits apples have on teeth and everything... bizarre. 

Today the BF and I walked to our local downtown where there was this amazing wine bar with wine...on tap!  Talk about major aeration of wine there people!  We both got flights and while BF doesn't love wine as much as your truly, all of them had this wonderful smell to them since they had time for the alcohol-y smell to evaporate.  Talk about amazing.  I love living in a city-like place.  

Hope you had as great of an evening as I did!  Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment