Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Glamping

Ever hear of glamping?  It's glam camping.  I think the idea is that you're out in the wilderness with a fabulous tent/hut looking thing.  Never been.  Not sure I ever will.  BUT! I'm pretty sure this is the kind of thing that you'd wear.  I mean, a glitter sweatshirt, stretchy cotton skinnies and high heels?  Comfort with glamour!

OOTD: Comfy Glam 
Outfit Details
Top: Thrifted
Undershirt: Nordstrom
Bottoms: Gap
Shoes: J Crew Mona Patent Pump via eBay OOTD: Comfy GlamOOTD: Comfy GlamOOTD: Comfy Glam 

When I picked this sweatshirt up at my local Savers, it was like my hand had a mind of it's own.  It put it in my cart before I knew what was happening!  I'm glad it did, because it's super fun -- even if it did smell like bubblegum and I had to wash it 3 times to get it out.  

I also am loving these Mona pumps.  It's so great that J Crew offers such fun colors and that I can stalk eBay for better deals on out of season colorways.   

Win all around!  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment