Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Pure Achiness

So I started a new workout regimen that includes the Barre method -- effectively incorporating ballet moves into concentrated strength training.  It reminds me a lot of yoga in its methodical movement and breathing, but this workout really concentrates on micro-movement of muscles.  Just imagine your worst moment pulsing squats -- and multiply it by 10.

Now, I'm someone that loves high impact sports, so slowing it down is a major feat for me.   But really, you feel the impact of this work out right. away. And unlike other types of strength training, it doesn't debilitate you the next day.  You just feel it when you make a small movement here or there, so it's a lot better going back day to day.

But, I'm sure you didn't come here to listen to me rattle on about some workout routine -- on to the outfit!

OOTD: Stripes & Chambray 
Outfit Details
Dress: Target
Tunic: Anthropologie
Shoes: Seychelles
Belt: Anthropologie

 OOTD: Stripes & Chambray 
 OOTD: Stripes & Chambray 

This is just a wonderful outfit to wear on a summer day.  So comfy and easy to wear! 

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment