Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Leopard Crosswalk

Hi! Dropping in for a short visit.  This weekend is the BF and my anniversary weekend, and we're up in Sonoma having a wino-type good time!  This outfit, which I wore a few weeks ago, was iffy for me with similarly busy patterns on the top and bottom.  Well, it was until I threw the cardigan over it -- then it just worked! 


Outfit Details
Cardigan: Anthropologie Clinging Blossoms Cardi
Top: Anthropologie Wildest Dreams Top
Skirt: Anthropologie Changing Lanes Skirt
Shoes: Anthropologie Friday After Five Heels
Belt: J Crew
Necklace: Anthropologie
 OOTD: Leopard CrossroadsOOTD: Leopard CrossroadsOOTD: Leopard Crossroads 

 I'm actually sitting here outside of a Sonoma B&B called Hope-Merrill in my own private garden patio. How fun is that?  The BF and I are experimenting with a mobile app called HotelTonight, where you basically can reserve rooms at the very last minute for discount prices.  We ended up getting the biggest room in the joint and it's just too cool. 

Here are some pics of the patio:  


Did I mention we were in the Sterling Suite?  Oh yes, we have our own patio gate! 

The last 2 months have just been so all over the place for me, but if you want more up to date pictures, you can always follow me on Twitter (@tolookforstyle), Instagram (@tolookforstyle) or Facebook

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment