Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Raining Pouring

It's been quite the hectic weekend!  Here's an old outfit for you from a month or so ago that features one of my favorite Anthropologie pieces, the Raining Pouring blouse.  It was a miracle I got it in the first place!  I missed out on it the first time and somehow, magically, it showed up, IN MY SIZE, on pop-back a few weeks ago.  So freaking exciting and full of whimsy.

OOTD: It's Raining, it's Pouring 
Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Raining Pouring Blouse
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Anthropologie Friday After Five Heels
Belt: Anthropologie

OOTD: It's Raining, it's PouringOOTD: It's Raining, it's PouringOOTD: It's Raining, it's Pouring 

In less prissy, more hard core athlete form, I ran a mud run yesterday morning.  So take a look at these OOTDs one more time, and get a load of this: 

Mudrun  

I totally let the mud dry and drove 1.5 hours afterwards to play in my soccer game.  I was picking mud off all the way up!  Needless to say, once I actually did get home and was showered and fed, I passed out right away.  

Still, it was awesome!  I can't recommend mud runs enough.  This was my second and it's a blast every time.  This one was a 5K with 11 obstacles that culminated in an army crawl through a mud pit.  Go find one in your area! 

Hope you had just as great of a weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment