Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Peachy

This skirt actually has a bunch of apples on it, but it just wasn't as fun to make the post title "Orange Apple'.  I've worn this skirt a bunch of times this summer, but this is the first time it made it on the blog.  I love little mini skirts like this because a short girlie like me can still show leg and wear flats at the same time!  I still use the high school rule of skirt hems past the fingertips are a-okay and this stays on the ride of the sassy-skanky border.  Because really, don't we learn everything worth knowing in school?

OOTD: Peachy 
Outfit Details
Cardigan: J Crew Jackie
Tank: Splendid via Nordstrom Rack
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Cotton On  OOTD: PeachyOOTD: PeachyOOTD: PeachyOOTD: Peachy 

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment