Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

StyleMint Mystery Box Review

StyleMint Mystery Unboxing

It goes by many names: Mystery Box, Mystery Bag, Grab Bag, Sample Box, Grab Box.  There's something about a box of some undefined number of items in your size that is almost irresistible.  And really, once I find a brand I like and I figure out my size, I really can't resist.

I discovered StyleMint a year or so ago, and while I was skeptical about subscription services, I admittedly got swept up in the hype.  And really?  I'm super glad I did!  I have loved 95% of everything I've gotten from StyleMint, and the last 5% come from Mystery Grab Bag offers that more than make up for their cost in the items that I actually DO like.  StyleMint offers classic, soft, comfy tees that have the right amount of slouchiness, comfiness and wearable-ness.  You just pay 29.99 a month for a credit that can be spent at any time for all time for items that are significantly lower cost and comparable quality to most high end brands.  And you can skip a month whenever you want!

A year into the subscription, I don't really buy single items from the site anymore.  I've scored most of the stuff that I'm willing to pay full price for.  That said, whenever a Mystery Box comes out, I get SUPER excited.  I love their easy, weekend style!  This unboxing is was a recently offered Mystery box for $35 that would offer 3-5 items in the size that you specify.  And miracles of miracles: I got 5 awesome items!  And I will share them with you now!

StyleMint Mystery Unboxing
StyleMint Mystery Unboxing Reeve Sweater ($59.98): This piece is awesome for layering and I love the salmon colored stripes!  I like to take a long tank and put this over it. 

StyleMint Mystery Unboxing
Cass T ($29.99): This is a little longer than a typical tee, which is great for folks with a long torso or petites that want a shirt to reach past their bottom.  Plus, stripes anyone? 

StyleMint Mystery Unboxing
Dixon Shirt ($29.99): Just in time for the light sweatshirt trend!  I'm going to glam this up with a collared shirt and a fun twirly skirt. 

StyleMint Mystery Unboxing
Maggie Dress ($59.98): This dress is so easy and throw-on-able (is that a word?) that I already have it!  Wear it with sandals in the summer and with tights and boots in the winter.  If you're interested, I'm selling this baby in my Poshmark closet.  Check out user name "tolookforstyle" (really, are you surprised?). 

StyleMint Mystery Unboxing
Hoffman Sweater ($59.98): An amazing, oversized, cozy sweater.  I can wear this with everything! 

I think I scored with this Mystery Box.  Everything fits well and integrates into my wardrobe.  And I'm really into sweaters right now, so the 3 that came in the box were spot on! 

If you're interested in trying out StyleMint, you can check int out here.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment