Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

What to Buy: Sephora VIB Insider Sale

Halloween is over and the holiday season is most definitely in full swing.  That means red Starbucks cups, Christmas decorations and, most importantly, sales!  In celebration of the Very Important Beauty Insider 20% off everything in Sephora, I'm sharing my top picks to kick off the weekend.  Just enter VIPTOPIA at checkout and you're good to go! Not a VIB Insider?  Check out the program here!


Have you heard about Luvocracy?  It's the Pinterest for shopping! Join and trust your friends and, if they buy products from your store, get credit!  I could scroll through the products for HOURS.  Trust me here to see the what I'm stalking on a daily basis.

Here's what I'm feeling for the Sephora sale:

Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay:  I love, love LOVE the Naked Palette.  It's versatile and compatible with any outfit you could put together.  My only issue is that it didn't fit neatly into all my purses!  This one is a great on the go alternative.

Ocho Loco 2 by Urban Decay: Urban decay makes color saturated, fun eyeliner variety packs.  Gift this to your most beauty loving friend and she'll thank your for it!  Or, you know, just keep it for yourself.

Deck the Halls with Ribbon Hair Ties by Sephora: I got one of these hair ties in a Birchbox a while back and they are FANTASTIC.  Reduce the kinks in your hair that come with normal hair ties and throw in a pop of color while you're at it.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir  Limited Edition by L'Wren Scott: I discovered this facial spray while traveling in Paris (whoo - that sounds so fancy!).  I was skeptical, but it does work!  Your face just wakes up after the 2pm daily crash with just a few spritzes.  And who doesn't like limited edition packaging?

Benefit Badrageous Love! BadGal is one of my go-to mascaras.  I love Christmas because you get such fun gift packs!  This one gets you one mini for on the go and one to stash in your bathroom make-up drawer.

Fresh Sugar Treasures: These soften your lips up in a heartbeat and have some awesome tinting powers.  I lose my lip products so often that minis are actually a great option for me.  Stash one in every purse!

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo: I've learned the merits of not washing your hair every day.  This is my favorite product to ditch oily roots. Don't be intimidated by the white powder -- I have black hair and still love it!

Ole Hendrikson Ole La La from Head to Toe Blockbuster Set: Holiday sets give you the opportunity to try otherwise too expensive products.  I already use the Truth Serum, which works amazingly, but would like to see how the whole product line works in tandem.  I may have to put out for this one.

NARS Guy Bourbon Holiday Collection: This brings saturated lip color in mini sets the same way that the Fresh Sugar pack does above.  I love the NARS pencils for their strategic color selection and, really, I just like pencils.  Store one in every purse and you'll be sure to have amazingly hot lips!

Interested in any of these products?  Go ahead and click on the image!

No comments:

Post a Comment