Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

[Fashion OOTD] MOAR Tartan


Animal Plaid

Outfit Details
Cardigan: J Crew Boyfriend Cardigan (similar in cashmere)
  Animal Plaid Animal PlaidAnimal Plaid

I don't know why, but I always associate skater dresses with pre-teen girls.  That, along with the fact that I occasionally still get asked for a hall pass when visiting my fiance at the high school he works at, makes me avoid younger looking clothes like the plague.  But, BooHoo was giving these away at the iFabbo Social Media Conference (yes, I said GIVING AWAY.  Oh, and you can watch the conference replay here) AND it's tartan, so I was more than happy to give it a fair shake.  I have to say though, that this dress fits MUCH better than I thought it would.  It's a pull on and go type, so no fussing with zippers and the fit and flare is excellent.  Oh all right, I guess I'm a believer.  Thessa out.

What trends have you been pleasantly surprised by?  Share in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment