Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: I'm a Terrible Person

It's been a busy few...weeks..(a busy month?) and I have sadly neglected my blog.  Weird thing is, I've been taking pictures, so I DO have outfits.  So let me share one with you now!   I took this after the BF's band concert on one of the little dollies in his classroom.  It's been raining all week, so rain boots have been a staple in my outfits.

OOTD: I'm a Terrible Person 
Outfit Details
Cardigan: Anthropologie Delicate Drafts Cardigan
Shirt: J Crew
Skirt: Anthropologie Avant Tweed Skirt
Shoes: Burberry House Check Rainboots
Sunglasses: Forgot
Scarf: Missoni via Anthropologie

 OOTD: I'm a Terrible PersonOOTD: I'm a Terrible Person 

The band concert itself was incredibly great!  I also talked to some of the kids afterwards and we talked about everything from why Harry Potter took the trouble to break the Elder Wand in half just to throw both pieces in the same direction in the last movie to Captain Planet.  Kids are the greatest.  That's why I just refuse to give up!

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment