Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Of Bodycon and Chambray

I have to say, I never really thought of wearing my bodycon skirt as part of a casual outfit until Pinterest.  And now I really can't get enough!  This skirt is just such a great way to showcase a figure flattering, looser top.  The original plan was to wear neutral booties with this outfit, but it rained.  I can't say I was too disappointed to wear my Burberry rain boots though!

Fitting Room 

Outfit Details
Top: Thrifted from Crossroads (similar Alice + Olivia here, White House Black Market here)
Button Down: Target Chambray Shirt (similar at Nordstrom here, Quiksilver here)
Skirt: H&M (similar Forever 21 here, Bebe here)
Boots: Burberry House Check Rain Boots (buy here)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections (similar Nordstrom here)
Watch: Birthday Gift (similar Zappos here, Timex here)

  Fitting Room Fitting Room 

So, bad news first - I obviously took these with my inferiortoDSLR iPhone camera.  But the good news?  Anthro fitting room reviews on the way!   I knew you'd understand ;).

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment