Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Dreaming of Hawaii

Happy Weekend folks!  Today I embark on a trip to Hawaii to celebrate a friend's wedding.  With the weather in the Bay Area being fairly temperate, I'm not DYING for warmer weather, but it will be a great change of pace to hang out on the beach!

Since I've had vacation packing on the brain, I figured I'd share some of the outfits that I'm planning to wear this week:
Surfing

Surfing by thessachan featuring a top bikini



I'll be taking surfing lessons for the second time in 4 years or so.  The last time I did it, it was sooo fun, so I'm pretty excited.  I love the boy inspired beach look with just a bit of bikini top peeking out.  It's so masculine-feminine, beach style.


I'm planning on renting a scooter for a few days to wander the island by myself.  My BF isn't able to come due to work and financial commitments and I'm super bummed.  But doesn't a solo trip around a tropical island with my DSLR sound so adventure-y?  

Wedding Outfit




Finally, what I'm planning to wear to the wedding!  The colors are hot pink and teal and I figured this color was close enough.  I'm one of the secondary sponsors, so I wanted to make sure I was in line with the theme.  I went with wedge heels because it's a island wedding, so you don't want stilettos digging into the sand!  

What do you like to bring on vacation?  Share in the comments!  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment