Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Basic White + a Challenge!

You know, I used to pick up little boys shirts and little girls pants all the time to be part of my wardrobe.  Because let's face it, I'm a tad vertically challenged.  I ended up giving up on this -- mostly because robbing children and leaving them half naked tended to rub people the wrong way.  Less importantly, as I developed curves, childrens' clothing just wasn't as flattering as women's clothing. 

I take it all back.  I couldn't resist picking up a 5-pack + 1 free package of large boys' Hanes crew neck shirts from Target the other day and they are just too fantastic.  They're totally comfortable and hug my assets just as well as other t-shirts aimed at women.  Plus, they're $6!  Not just for one, but for the entire freaking pack.  That's some deal people!

OOTD: Basic White 
Outfit Details
Top: Boys Hanes White Crew T-shirt
Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory
Skirt: Anthropologie Lane Change Skirt
Shoes: J Crew Abby Toecap Flats
Scarf: Fendi (via my aunt)
Belt: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Maui Jim
OOTD: Basic White
OOTD: Basic White
OOTD: Basic White 

I'm so thrilled about their potential, that I'm going to throw down a 6-day Hanes Boys' Crew Neck T-shirt challenge.   I'm going to go through my entire pack of Target-bought Hanes t-shirts and come up with 6 different outfits.  Minor alterations are acceptable (in fact, I'm planning on cutting the collar off of one already).  Anybody want to go in on this with me?  I'd be happy to share some reader photos!  Consecutive days are not necessary, but the goal is to complete the challenge by the end of August.  So got $6?  Head out to Target and join me!  (Or just find a white t-shirt or two or six that's already in your closet -- totally acceptable).

Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That's awesome! So they fit the chest area too?? I want some little boy t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dooo it! Target's back to school sale makes them a great deal.

    ReplyDelete