Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Flecks of Paint

This dress represents one of the aspects of Anthropologie I love.  Easy to throw on at a moment's notice, super comfortable and one of a kind pieces like this jersey dress.  Anyone that's been following Anthro in the last couple years knows the Speckled Ink Dress by Tracy Reese -- especially in the blue colorway.   I'm so glad I managed to find this on sale because I just love the abstractness of it and I couldn't afford it full price.  It's like I was wearing this awesome white Grecian jersey dress and just happened to walk by a bunch of people flicking paintbrushes of blue paint at me.  Actually, that would be awesome.  Anyone want to fleck shirt paint all over this other dress I have?  Seriously, I think it would be a ton of fun.  (Note to self...).

But really, this dress would be great on it's own, under a cardi, with heels, with flats, barefoot.  Sigh.  Anyway, I'll stop gushing now.  

OOTD: Flecks of Paint
Outfit Details
Dress: Anthropologie Speckled Ink Dress
Cardigan: Anthropologie Curlytop Cardigan
Shoes: Anthropologie
Belt: Anthropologie Gift Bow Belt
OOTD: Flecks of Paint
OOTD: Flecks of Paint

I'm actually going camping this weekend (ack! no showers!) so I'll be taking a few days of hiatus.  I'll be back on Monday though, so don't celebrate cry just yet.  I bought a sleeping bag from Target, so hopefully I won't freeze to death.  Or get eaten by bugs.  Everything that's bought from Target has to be amazing right?  That's what I've been told.  Time to stop rambling.  Over and out.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment