Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Madmen

Madmen has made it into instant play rotation on Netflix and naturally, I've started watching it.  Seeing all the period fashion compelled me to pull out (of course) my good old Reed Shirtdress.  I forgot how flattering the silhouette is.  What do you think?  Could I work as a secretary at an ad agency in the 1950's?  Though I don't think I'd want to deal with that kind of male dominated work place...

OOTD: MadMen 
Outfit Details
Dress: Anthropologie Reed Dress
Shoes: Anthropologie Renesslaer T-Straps
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Glasses: Kate Spade

OOTD: MadMen 

Today is the BF's "last day of summer' before he starts working at a local high school, so we grilled up some grass fed tri-tip.  It tasted so amazingly delicious, that I had to share pictures!

OOTD: MadMen 

OOTD: MadMen 

Dinner consisted of tri-tip, pickled cucumbers (is that redundant?) and brown rice.  Throw in some red wine and you've got a nice, chill night for sure.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment