Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy

Hi there readers, long time no see!  Sorry about falling off the face of the planet, but I'm out in San Diego this week for training.  While my hotel is AWESOME in its ambiance and location, it's one of those joints where everything costs extra -- parking, internet, whathaveyou.  Since there area few other business and personal things I need to take care of, I finally sucked it up my second to last day here and paid (yes, PAID) for internet service.  But, the good news is, you get some outfits!  Rest assured, even with falling off the grid, I have been taking outfit photos.

So without further adieu, here's what I wore on Monday this week.  I always forget to pack SOMETHING when I go on a trip, and this time it was a couple of belts.  It may not seem like a big deal, but if you go through my archives, I love belts quite a bit and wear them often.  So, I had to go with a much more simple outfit.  On the bright side, maybe the day without a belt at my disposal helped curb my belt addiction.  (On second thought -- I did go out a buy some belts from Forever 21, so negatory on curbing my addition :)).

Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy 
Outfit Details
Dress: Anthropologie Distant Chirping Chemise
Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory
Sandals: Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Maui Jim
Sandals: Anthropologie
Scarf: J Crew Silk Driving Scarf

Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy
Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy
Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy 

I had to bring a point and shoot with me on this trip because I didn't have room for the DSLR.  Which means I forgot the connecty thingy (yes, it's a technical term) that screws onto the camera to mount it on my tripod.  So, you're stuck with a backdrop of my hotel room for all the pictures from this week.  You'll live, don't worry.  
Also, since I've built up enough of an outfit archive, I'm going to try to show other ways some of the pieces in my outfits have been worn in the past.  We're all for remixing and whatnot, right?  

Banana Republic Factory Cardigan Remix




What do you think?  Is this something you'd be interesting in seeing on a regular basis?  Share in the comments! 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Um, you're adorable! If you're looking to part with your Distant Chirping chemise- I'm your girl. Let me know if you're interested in selling it :)

    Kind regards,

    Rachel
    rachelgabby@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete