Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: On The Run

Yesterday was a hodge podge of things, which required a comfy, versatile outfit.  I decided to try the rolled up boyfriend jeans and flats look despite my petite height.  For the most part I like it, but from some angles I feel like I look a little stumpy. So, I threw in some red lip stain to snazz the outfit up a bit.  I actually used to have trouble with bold lipsticks like this, but I'm trying to warm myself up to them over the weekends.  I'm not sure what a good rule of thumb is -- does it go with everything? Bolder outfits? Neutral outfits?  What do you think?

On The Run
Outfit Details
Top: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory
Jeans: 7 for All Mankind
Belt: J Crew
Shoes: J Crew Abby Toecap Flats
Necklace: Forever 21
Scarf: Mom's closet
On The Run
On The Run
On The Run
On The Run


I finally caught up on some grocery shopping and the BF and I are trying a week of dinners out of this month's Women's Health Magazine that has a rotisserie chicken as a base.  Tonight's dish is panazella (sp?) salad.  Yum! Another bonus -- the Bulls annihilated the Heat last night.  I'll bet Miami's taking a second, more close look at their opponent.  Take that! Ha!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment