Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Whip It

Ever since I watched the movie Juno, I took Ellen Page as my celebrity doppleganger.  If you ever look at us with our hair up without make up on, there are some pretty distinct similarities in our facial structure and what not.  It kinda blows my mind because I'm Asian and she's not.  Anyway, we've recently canceled Comcast and started with the U-verse service which meeaaans -- a few free months of HBO and Cinemax!  So I'm stocking up on my chick flicks and today I got He's Just Not That Into You and Whip It under my belt.  And roller derby looks like a really freaking fun sport.

Here's today's outfit.  It was finally warm enough for a short skirt and sandals, so here we go:

Whip It 
Outfit Details
Top: Banana Republic Factory
Cardigan: J Crew Solid Pocket Cardigan
Skirt: J Crew Chambray Stripe Skirt
Shoes: Anthropologie Ylang Ylang Sandals
Belt: J Crew Factory
Necklace: Anthropologie
Whip It
Whip It 

Time to check in for the night.  I'm going on a long long hike tomorrow and I want to make sure I'm well rested.
Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment