Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Easy Paisley

So I've lived in the same place for about 2 years now and today I pretty much pulled into the wrong parking lot today.  You'd think I'd know by now, but the entrances to the two parking areas in my apartment complex look very similar until you're actually facing the balconies in the surrounding apartments.  I'm convinced that they're moving the parking areas around.  You know....to trick me.  It's a CONSPIRACY.

I know I was pretty much absent all weekend, but it was quite the busy one.  I went on a hike in the morning on Saturday and an all day bonfire yesterday in the Santa Cruz area.  It was pretty ahmazing.  I have pictures, I'll try to share later in the week.  I am still perpetually ice from the half hour I spent in the Pacific Ocean though.  Around these parts that water is always coooooold. 

I actually didn't have time to plan an outfit for today, so this is just what I pulled out of the closet.  My glutes still hurt from my 9.4 mile hike (yikes!) on Sat, so I was definitely jonesing for some flats.


Easy Paisley
Outfit Details
Dress: Zara Empire Waist Dress
Cardigan: Anthropologie Delicate Drafts Cardigan
Shoes: Steve Madden P-Oxfords
Easy Paisley
Easy Paisley
Easy Paisley
Easy Paisley
Easy Paisley


As you can tell, the BF and I had a some fun with this shoot.  I quite love the dress I'm wearing -- Zara makes such interesting, but comfy wardrobe staples!  Hope you all had a good weekend!  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. nice flats- I love that neutral color. These days I get terrible toe cramps when I wear flats (have I trained my feet to only wear heels now? weird!) Can't wait to see those pictures of the hike- it must have been beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toe cramps with flats? That is crazy. At least you'll always look fabulously tall!

    I'm going to attempt to write my beach post right now. I didn't actually get pictures of the hike because it was 10mi and I didn't want to lug my DLSR around. Sadface.

    ReplyDelete