Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Pumpkin

I was sitting in the car with the BF in this outfit, and he told me I looked like a pumpkin.  He quickly covered and said that he meant in terms of colors, not size.  It was funny, because I automatically assumed he was talking about the colors!  Do your significant others ever do unprompted backpedaling like that?

The to look for: Style household is currently all about the NBA playoffs.  Usually we strategically pick a place with large screen TV's and game watching food like wings, nachos, and ribs (ack! my girlish figure!  it's crying!) or just cooking said food at home.  Now I know, the stereotype is that us fashion loving types aren't about the sports, but the Chicago Bulls are playing in the second round!  Yay! Are any of you readers into playing/watching sports?  What teams do you support?

Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Prytania Blouse
Skirt: Anthropologie Abstract Greenery Skirt
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Pumpkin
Pumpkin


I love these peeptoes, but they're a tad bit too big for me, so they're hard to wear if I plan on walking around a lot.  So, they don't get a lot of love.  Hope you all had a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment