Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Take Me Away, A Secret Place

I think I need a pocket full of sunshine.  And believe me, I'm glad that I can come to my little bloggity blog for a bit of comfort in a land of outfits, fashion and colors  when the real world gives me a couple lemons.  It's my secret place to get away from it all.  So thanks for being there blogosphere, readers and all, to listen to my randomness and take a peek into the pieces of life that I share with you.

Do you folks like reality shows?  In general, I don't -- I think so many of them are silly and pointless and give people without any real talent an avenue to make mad cash.  But there are a few that I love.  So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway and America's Next Top Model (watching reruns of this one right now!) are the few that make my reality shows to watch list.  The first because I love watching dancers expand their repertoire and grow by dancing other genres.  The other two because of the fashion -- though I could pass on the contestant drama to be honest.  Bring on the photo shoots and runway shows!  And then there is the oldest of reality TV shows -- Iron Chef!  While I like the American version, the Japanese one takes the cake in my book. 

Take Me Away, A Secret Place
Outfit Details
Top: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: J Crew Silk Camp Pocket Cardigan
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Seychelles
Necklace Anthropologie Tied With a Ribbon Necklace

Take Me Away, A Secret Place
Take Me Away, A Secret Place
Take Me Away, A Secret Place
Take Me Away, A Secret Place 

Hopefully I don't look too sleepy, because I just woke up from a nap.  Can you tell? Yes? Then lie to me and say you can't :D. 
Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Cuuute! I love the pop of color!!

    I liked your Anthropologie dressing room post as well--I have to go to a wedding this June, and the dresses you tried on reminded me to check out their stuff~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, glad to be of service! Anthro's an awesome place to scope dresses for going to weddings.

    ReplyDelete