Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Chillin' Out Max, Relaxing All Cool

I wasn't playing Bball outside the school though.  All you peeps that love Fresh Prince of BelAir, holla!  Okay, okay, I know I'm not a gangsta.  I'll stop now.  I didn't make it home yesterday until midnight, so no pictures, no blog post.  Shame, I liked my outfit too, but ultimate frisbee was calling, so I answered.  In any case, I can share an outfit that didn't make it on the blog from a few weeks back.  It's nice and simple, perfect for kicking back or running errands on the weekend. 

Outfit Details
Top: Barney's Co-op
Pants: Anthropologie Trail Walk Crops
Shoes: Target Makana Sliver Wedges

Chillin' Out Max, Relaxing All Cool
Chillin' Out Max, Relaxing All Cool

I'm on an impromptu vacation at the moment because work hit a strangely abrupt lull in it's pace.  It's one of those "Uh...we're out of money because the customer has asked for more time to evaluate our offering...could you take vacation?" kind of situations.  Generally, I find that sort of thing pretty stupid, like the company didn't plan well enough, so they'll make you take vacation so they can save a little money.  But in this case?  We've been pushing so hard, I'm grateful for the break.  Who knows?  Maybe it's time for a spontaneous weekend away.  Where do you like to go for the weekends? 
Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. heh...I played ultimate frisbee for several years. I was terrible most days, but our team colours were bright pink and we had a lot of fun... definitely chillin' (why is it that I know ALL the words to that song?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say that it's all good as long as you're having fun. And I wOuld guess you know all the words because you're super cool ;).

    ReplyDelete