Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Light As Air

It doesn't seem to be getting any warmer out here.  With it being towards the end of May, I would expect pretty consistent days in the 70 degree range.  Thankfully, Anthro's Light As Air pullover gives a little bit of protection against the cold while still allowing some ventilation.  I like the 70's inspiration that I seem to be giving off with this look to, what with the sunglasses, the bootcut jeans and the major wedge sandals. That's actually what I do when I get pants that are too long. I'm too lazy to actually hem them, so I just get some major heels on. 

Light as Air

Outfit Details
Sweater: Anthropologie Light as Air Pullover
Tank: Anthropologie
Pants: AG Angelina Petite Bootcut
Shoe: MIA
Necklace: Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Lipstain: Tarte Matte Lipsurgence in Fiery

Light as Air
Light as Air
Light as Air
Light as Air 

I'm digging the red lip against the dark pieces I'm wearing today, especially with my bun keeping the hair out of my face.  What's funny is that this Tarte Matte Lipsurgence just doesn't come off.  So when I played soccer today, I got some comments about dressing up to play :P.  It also confuses the heck out of me because it moisturizes, but is a matte finish.  I expect most moisturizing lip products to be glossy I guess.  

Well, that's a wrap.  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment