Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Treasure Island Flea Market

It was a busy busy weekend.  Sunday I went with one of my friends and the BF to the Treasure Island Flea Market.  It was the first weekend of the event, but it was a beautiful day.  I've never been to Treasure Island before, which is a small island off of San Francisco that can be reached via the Bay Bridge.  The views were so amazing!  Here are some shots we took throughout the day:

Treasure Island Flea 
Giant Lady Statue -- look how cool in front of the Bay Bridge!

Treasure Island Flea 
We had an incredibly messy waffle with honey.  Have you ever had a dough waffle?  Amazing.
Eating a sample of giant candy apples.
Treasure Island Flea
Checking out some flea market merch.

Treasure Island used to be a Naval base -- here is a one of the old residence halls.  
Treasure Island Flea
Treasure Island Flea
The view from the island was so great! I only wish it wasn't foggy out.  

My friend Alyssa and I.
Treasure Island Flea 

Our admission into the first TI Flea Market got us 2 free wine tastings at the San Francisco Winery.  The wines weren't all that great, but who can pass up free wine?  I also loved the decor inside.  Check it out: 
Treasure Island Flea
Treasure Island Flea
Treasure Island Flea 

Outfit Details for the Day:
Top: Anthropologie Yardarm Tee
Pants: Gap 1969 Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Converse
Coat: J Crew Factory Boyfriend Coat
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
I have a slew of other pictures from the past weekend -- so much happened!  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Show us what you bought!!! Beautiful pics by the way!

    ReplyDelete