Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Wine Country: Sonoma

On Memorial Day, the BF and I were supposed to head up to Wine Country with several of our friends, but one thing or another happened and we ended up going on our own!  I've fallen in love with California wines since I moved here, which is a complete 180 from when I hated any sort of wine.  Obviously, I didn't have the right kind!  The scenery doesn't hurt either.

This first set was taken at Bella Winery, which is the winery I currently have a membership at.  It has the most amazing red wines, and I love the Zinfandel wines in particular.  They have a really great red dessert wine called Late Harvest.  Yum! It's also the only place on the planet that I can pay by saying "Oh, just put it on the card on file."  Oh la! The fancy life!  (Disclaimer: I am not actually that fancy -- Really, I swear.) 

Wine Country

It was a beautiful day, so they had hula hoops outside the wine cave.  So great! 

Wine Country
Wine Country
Wine Country 

We also made a stop at Benzinger Winery.  They're supposed to have this super great tram tour, but we missed the last one by half an hour.  So it was just wine for us.  The wine here was amazing as well, and the greenery was so, for lack of a better word, green!
Wine Country
Wine Country
Wine Country
Wine Country 

Like how I snuck an awesome one of my handsome BF in an awkward pose?  I sure do ;).  And one last outfit shot for the road. 

<Wine Country 

Outfit Details
Dress: Bought in Australia
Cardigan: J Crew Jackie Cardigan in Breeze
Belt: Steve Madden via Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Anthropologie Ylang Ylang Sandals

Hope you liked this photo heavy post!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the hula hoop picture! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I love the photos! It looks like a beautiful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful day, I'm so glad we went!

    ReplyDelete