Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 15: Old Times

This outfit makes me feel like I should be sunning in a nice park with some ladies that lunch.  Maybe it's the hat.  Or the brocade cardigan.  Or the fact that I'm standing in a window full of sunlight.  Who knows? This cardi is a funny thing because I keep telling myself that I hate it.  I mean the faded out flowers, the gold interwoven thread -- it screams old lady.  And then I put it on.  And it's like magic with its fit and ability to make things posh.  You've won again Dwarf Quince Cardi.  I'll guess I'll keep you until the next time I want to give you up.  And I'll wear you again and like you.  It's like a relationship.  /cough.  I'm kidding, really.

Day 15: Old Times 
Outfit Details
Dress: LOFT
Cardigan: Anthropologie Dwarf Quince Cardigan
Shoes: Anthropologie Spectator Espadrilles
Hat: Found in my mom's house
Belt: Anthropologie Snake Bite Belt
Necklace: From the Philippines
Day 15: Old Times
Day 15: Old TimesDay 15: Old Times 

Well, halfway there!  I will be posting a "Why I Remix" post in the near future -- because it's no fun doing something unless there's some reasoning behind it.  
Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment