Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Ruffle Mint

Ruffle Mint sounds a little bit like a super girly gum, when in fact, it is what I have dubbed my outfit.  For the ruffles and the mint color, of course.

Ruffle Mint 
Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Balletomane Top
Cardigan: J Crew Jackie Cardigan
Bottom: Anthropologie Avant Tweed Skirt
Shoes: BCBG Paris
Belt: Express
Sunglasses: Kate Spade

Ruffle Mint
Ruffle Mint
Ruffle Mint
Ruffle Mint 

What I like about this outfit is that I'm not wearing any article of clothing that are the same colors.  (The belt doesn't count.  Why? Because I said so.)  The trick about this outfit is that all the pieces are the same intensity, which is my (pretend) scientific explanation of how this works.  

Figured I'd break up the day trip posts with an outfit one, so hope this is to your liking!  I still owe you bonfire pictures, so I'll get to those next.  

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. it's true- these all fall within a similar range. I like the slightly mauve-y shoes with the grey! And the mint with the blue pompom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The colors really say spring to me, which I love (even though its June...)

    ReplyDelete