Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 1: Hidden Lace

And here we go again!  Back in the game for a new 30 for 30 Challenge.  I actually had to go for a slightly more creative look for the first day because the lace challenge for Everybody, Everywhere is tomorrow.  The only match up with the lace top in my 30 that I liked was with this polka dotted green skirt.  Well, I already did those pieces together here, so I had step it up a notch and do something a little different.  This layered look is what I ended up going with. 

Day 1: Hidden Lace 
Outfit Details
Top: Forever 21 Swiss Dot Lace Top
Tank: J Crew Radiette Cami
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Seychelles Pinup Pumps
Belt: Anthropologie Snakebite Belt
Day 1: Hidden Lace
Day 1: Hidden LaceDay 1: Hidden Lace 

I think that a summer 30 for 30 challenge is going to be interesting because there's going to be less opportunity to use layering as a outfit making crutch.  I'm going to have to step up the accessories and play with tucking and untucking various pieces.   I love this challenge because it forces me to be creative -- wish me luck! 

Joining the 30 for 30 challenge? I'd love to see what you come up with!  Leave me a comment with your blog link and I'd be happy to follow.  

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. That's why I'm not doing the 30. I depend on layering!
    I love the light layering with the lace.
    Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

    ReplyDelete