Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Nautically Tall

Let's take one more non-30 for 30 outfit for the road, shall we?  Yesterday, the BF and I went to do some shopping in Los Gatos so I could return a few items to J Crew.  The weekends are the times I really like to experiment with outfits -- I've been wanting to layer my chambray tunic over a dress for a while, and a nautical theme just sweetened the hypothetical pot.  I also took the opportunity to throw on some sky high wedges -- tall for the win!  Nautically tall, if you will.  Haha.  Hahaha....

Nautically Tall 
Outfit Details
Dress: Anthropologie Know the Ropes Dress
Tunic: Anthropologie
Shoes: MIA
Belt: Anthropologie Gift Bow Belt
Necklaces: Kohls and Parallels
Bracelet: Bought in Dominican Republic

Nautically Tall
Nautically Tall
Nautically Tall 

That breeze in the first 2 pictures is natural.  It's not like I bring my own fan around with me to give me strategic fabric flow or anything.  (Though now that I think about it, that might not be the worst idea ever.)  I've decided that being taller is awesome.  Now to find some way to stretch myself an additional 5 inches...If you know a pain free way, let me know! 

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Hello fellow bay area blogger. : ) glad to find your blog. I love how you layered the tunic over the dress. I may need to try something like that. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your outfit! The dress and tunic are so cute, plus I love how you added shots of red in there!!! Cute blog. I found you via clothed much

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love layering a chambray shirt over a dress! so effortless. your combination is awesome! can't wait to see the 30 for 30s :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! I'd forgotten about that dress- it's so gorgeous with the chambray and touches of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @La Fille D'or - Yay! So glad to see another Bay Area blogger! Definitely try the tunic over dress, I really like how it turned out.

    @Leslie - Thanks! I love Rule Breaking Monday on ClothedMuch -- everyone's so creative.

    @debbie - thank you! This is my 2nd 30 for 30, so it's less daunting, though summer clothing to me is harder than spring-ish clothing, so we'll see.

    @thatdamngreendress - I know, I actually bought it off the Effortless Anthro Trade Market after it sold out in stores. It's super cute, I just wish it was silk and not rayon.

    ReplyDelete