Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Oh Nerd

Yesterday was the Palo Alto City Wide Yardsale.  Effectively, the city organized it so that the residents of one town would pull together garage sales in the same time frame.  I personally think it's a wonderful idea.  The event really promoted the reuse of existing items as opposed to constantly buying new things all the time.  I've really started to embrace shopping for second hand items both on eBay and other sites and at thrift stores in the last year, and I think it's a great way to shake up your wardrobe without breaking the bank.

The only sad part?  It rained all morning!  The BF and I wanted to spend a nice sunny day walking from house to house, but instead we drove all of 3 blocks at a time to find the next sale.  Oh well!  We still had a great time!  I picked up some ice skates for $5 (wow!) and the BF picked up Stratego for a buck.  With the cold and the walking, I went for comfort:

Oh Nerd 
Outfit Details
Top: Gift
Cardigan: LOFT
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: J Crew Abby Flats 

Oh Nerd
Oh Nerd
Oh Nerd 

I'm a giant gaming nerd (ahem, Portal 2 anyone?), so I love my joystick tee.  It's a nice, fun way to be comfortable.   Hope you all are having a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment