Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Roundabout

Whenever I have a hard day at work (or a great day, for that matter), I like to sent an impromptu text to my friends asking if they would like to join me for happy hour.  I got some bites, so I spent some time at Scratch in Mountain View to eat and drink my worries away.  Then (yay for more daylight) we took pictures!

Outfit Details
Blazer: Uniqlo
Top: Forever 21 Swiss Dots & Lace Top
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Seychelles Shimmy Peep Toe Pump


Yes, that is indeed me in a roundabout and then me with a motorcycle helmet in a roundabout.  I was finally able to wear the cute polka dotted skirt that the BF got me for my birthday! Didn't he do well?  Only 6 months ago would he pick a skirt under the knee and a non-form fitting shirt for me to wear.  I knew this blogging business was good for something ;).  (Not that I don't love you guys.) 

I'm so excited that it's getting warm here!  It was so hot last night I actually had to go downstairs to sleep well.  If you know Cali at all, then you know most places don't have an AC, especially in Northern California.  Rarely do we need it more than a week in the year!  Hopefully the super hot weather won't be a consistent trend, but I am glad for the change in "seasons".  

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment