Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Happy Post: Under the Moon & Stars

As you can probably tell, I made it home late from work today.  There was a tiny tiny tiny bit of light today and, only with the help of the artificial light around my door step, took some kinda dark pictures.  I actually like how they turned out!

Outfit Details
Cardigan: Liamolly Sonya Cardigan (on sale here)
Dress: Anthropologie Vappu Dress
Belt: J Crew Factory
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Anthropologie





Today's Mindset: Today started out pretty well.  I woke up in a neutral state of mind and had a fairly clear head driving to work today.  A lot of my meetings got moved, and while I was doing fairly stressful work, and still have to do more tonight, I feel pretty good. 

Happy Clothing: Today is polka dot today and I came out with a new cardigan I bought on sale at Liamolly online.  It's so cool and unique with it's deep V and tieneck and strategically placed polka dots.  Who wouldn't love something with a dance in the name?  I mean seriously?  Plus, I went with a happy mustard color and I really love the way the outfit turned out. 

One Happy Thing Today:  My friend and I went to get fish tacos today and just enjoy a 45 minute mindless, giggly break from work.

With all this and a workout last night, I'm feeling pretty good today!  I think the happy clothing and effort do do happy making things are working :D.

Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

3 comments:

  1. I love that the polka dots made you happy today. What a great side effect of EBEW!

    Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPOT ON! :D Lovely look! Greetings from a fellow polka girl from EBEW!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for EBEW! Thanks Linda & Gabby!

    ReplyDelete