Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Some Days are No Outfit Days

I actually had my outfit all picked out for today and it consisted of the scalloped Forever 21 skirt I bought this weekend among other things.  And I did wear it.  Yet, it rained today, my DSLR batteries were out of juice, I couldn't find my tripod....yes, things just went wrong today.  So, these pictures are of what I wore out to dinner last week.  It was short lived, but in my opinion, a pretty amazing outfit. 

Outfit Details
Cardigan: Anthropologie Clinging Blossoms Cardigan
Dress: Anthropologie Speckled Ink Dress
Belt: Anthropologie Snake Bite Belt
Shoes: BCBG Paris

A nice outfit for tapas and sangria, do you think? This will be a short and sweet day, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment