Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Happy Post: Sun Dance

This post has nothing to do with the movie festival.  It has to do with the fact that I am, subconsciously I think, done with winter and cannot WAIT for summer.  Yes, summer, not spring.  I was actually going to wear flats and bare legs with the bold, summery looking outfit, and the sweater was honestly an after thought when I stepped out my door and realized that it was still cold.  Oops.  I don't know what I was thinking, it's not like we had a warm patch recently or anything.  It's weird because, if you know me, I don't love summer as much as a normal person.  I hate being hot, and humidity and I are bitter, bitter enemies.  But the grass is always greener on the other side, so today I say "Come on back sunshine and warmth!"  In any case, today's outfit was nothing a warm hoodie and some knee high boots couldn't fix. 

Today is going to be a two post day because I couldn't get to posting yesterday.   Why?  Because I went to an amazingly awesome never ending happy hour.  We had some delicious red wine and mix drinks, then ramen and beer, and then just did some general wandering.  It was great night, but all I wanted to do when I got home was go to bed.  So, lucky you, two posts today!  (Just forget the fact that there were no posts yesterday.  Shhh). 

Outfit Details
Sweater: Anthropologie Button Tab Hoodie
Top: Anthropologie Dewbud Tee
Skirt: Anthropologie Spitalfields Skirt
Boots: Zigi Soho Mixer Boots
Belt: J Crew Factory


Yes, I love the fact that BF's shoes joined me in some of the pictures.   They're so much better than a cat or a dog -- so cute!  The BF took the camera with him on a trip, so it's back to the point and shoot.  Oh grainy pictures, how I've missed you!

 Today my roommate and I are going to the city to do some serious shopping in preparation for a friend's bachelorette party.  Yay!  I'm super excited about today and the end of the month when we go  to Vegas.  /cue me throwing a fist in the air. 

Well, I'm sure I"ll have an update for you at the end of the day.  What are you excited about this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment