Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 28: Puffed Up

I'm so bored that I actually took the scarf I was wearing in the picture and wrapped it up like a tank top around my J Crew shirt and tied it closed.  I am now blogging like this.  I would take a picture, but I am neither tired nor drunk enough.   Now, this isn't one of those -- I have nothing to do bored type days.  It's more a -- I'm so tired and recovering from being sick, but I want to do something.  I just don't want to actually get up to do it.  Confused?  You betcha. 

Reviewing these pictures in retrospect, my scarf looks super puffed up.  I haven't decided if I completely like it or not, but I'm definitely getting on the "belt the scarf" bandwagon.  It makes for a whole new set of "shirts", which is incredibly helpful during a remix such as this one. 


Outfit Details
Top: J Crew Silk Collar Top
Blazer: Uniqlo
Jeans: Gap 1969 Skinny Ankle Jeans
Shoes: Anthropologie Renesslaer T-Straps
Scarf: Gift from Mom



I also rolled up my pants.  I've always been really scared to do this because it interrupts the line of the leg and would potentially make me look shorter.  I think wearing heels helps and I'm kinda digging the whole look.  

How is everyone's week going?  Happy hump day!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I like the rolled up pant cuff look. It's especially good because you have skinny ankles. With pumps your legs could look long! That's my theory at least.

    ReplyDelete